Thursday, April 06, 2006
This Looks So Much Cooler (and easier) When Other People Do It
I read a lot of blogs and a lot of those are "mommy blogs." Most of the women seem like really cool fun people in real life which is probably the reason I enjoy reading their blogs. They also take cool pictures of their children and other things that I have been able to learn from, but not necessarily pull off. Since I said I would post a picture of my hair I decided to do the cool mirror pictures that I have seen on a lot of blogs. Theirs look cool, mine not so much. I am blaming it on the fact that we have no big mirrors in our house only little oval ones.

Of course, as usual my son looks adorable in these because that is just how unfair life is.

So, there's the hair, I hope you guys like it, and I can't wait to see yours Molly. You will have to post some pictures of it. And now to bid you farewell - a kiss from Thomas.



6 Comments:

No! They are so cool! Seriously, you shouldn't have given anyone else the credit because when i first saw the pictures I thought to myself how creative you were being. Now go back real quick and erase the text and let us sit in the awe of your creativity.

p.s. i like the hair. I was scared when you said you cut it because i was thinking shorter, it's cute. i think i'm going to cut mine now that the wedding is over.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is really cute and so is my "sweet tater". Tell him he can't stop blowing kisses until I get to see him do it.

Blogger Beth said...

The pictures are cute. That is a good way to get pictures of mommy and son. Sometime those are hard to get...at least for me cause I am always the one taking the pictures.

Also...I have almost the same shower curtain as you with the palm trees...funny uh?

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

So cute Aunt Idy!. Martha and I love the new coif. I also think the pictures turned out good.

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

I like the pictures and the new do looks divine. It is not the drastic short cut I was thinking, but very stylish! Love that Thomas is blowing kisses. How fun. Call me and lets try Tijuana Flats again!

Blogger Bek said...

awwwww, thomas is a cutie. hi, just visiting, found you through beth's blog. hey, i think your hair looks great. i've never tried the mirror thing, but its a great idea, esp. since i just got a new hairdo, too. anyway, nice to meet another mommy blogger. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home