Thursday, March 30, 2006
You Can't Blame A Girl For Trying
This picture was taken on July 9th when Thomas turned 4 months old. I loved this outfit and even though it was a 9 month I put him in it. He wore it a lot because, well I loved it. This quickly became a favorite picture of mine.

It's been hanging in his closet because I couldn't bear to pack it away. It looked to be in similar size to some of the other rompers in his closet so I thought, what the heck I'll try it.

Well, as you can see it's a little small. It kind of hugged around his diaper. It made me sad that he can't wear it anymore and to see how big he has gotten. I remember positioning him just right on the couch to get the 4 month shot. Tyler was standing near by to catch him when he would fall because he kept losing his balance. This time I had to take the picture very quickly because he kept trying to walk off the couch. It's amazing how much can change in only 8 months.



3 Comments:

Oh my...
just so cute. i say that all the time but he is. just sooo cute.

I want one...

oookaaay -
My pictures have been posted. you waited and waited but not comment from you!
are you going to be in CK easter weekend??

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?! What secret photo emails? I sent included you in an email about updating my site if that's what you're talking about. You were at the top of the list. You might want to talk to your husband about looking into fixing your email.

I was hurt it took so long to view my pictures.

is that what you're talking about.


:-( (sad)

Post a Comment

<< Home