Monday, March 13, 2006
Happy Happy Birthday Party!!
Here are some pictures from Thomas' birthday party. We had a great time and some yummy food cooked up by Tyler and his friend Darren. (And others who brought things.)

Tyler said it seemed like Thomas roamed around a lot by himself as opposed to him playing with his friends that were there. I just said he was working the crowd making sure that everyone felt welcome.

He wasn't too sure about his party hat. He kept yanking it at first.

I love this picture. It's him with his bestest of friends. And Matthew is "conducting" the birthday song.

He mainly just smeared his smash cake as opposed to eating it. I kept feeding him some so he knew what it would taste like, but he preferred to smear it around.

"I think I am going to puke!!"

Thomas has remnants of the blue icing all over his shirt. Luckily he got a knew shirt from his aunt and uncle so we changed him after opening that gift.

The second gift he opened was a Noah's Ark water toy and basically he just played with that while me and the McNichols kids opened the rest of his gifts. The last gift we opened may very well have been his favorite. I can't say that it's mine.

My brother and his family got him the dance and shout Elmo. He loves it and it sings a lot and is loud and is constant. I really think they hate me!!

But, it makes the birthday boy happy and isn't that what really matters? Unless, of course, I have to be put in some type of asylum because I can't get the song Shout out of my head.



1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

How fun!!! What a nice 1st b-day!!! Our little boy didn't eat much of the cake either on his first b-day. He just made a mess everywhere and then got mad, cause he had cake all over his hands and couldn't get it off :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home