Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Wedding Weekend
Here are some pictures from Mary Beth's wedding weekend. I had a lot of fun hanging out with old friends and making some new ones. There were a lot of laughs and some tears, but mostly laughs and that is what's great about a bunch of crazy girls getting together. It was hard to leave Thomas, but also nice to get away and have some "me" time and I now know that I can do it even if I don't want to very often. So enjoy this pictures that I took. None of them are very good. I guess I am only a good photographer when taking pics of Thomas. Oh well, I didn't take very many so I won't waste too much memory on crappy pictures.
This is me, Mary Beth, and Gini Lynn at the rehearsal dinner and I am only posting this picture because I think that everyone can learn a lot from it. When you are wearing a shirt over a shirt, DO NOT button the shirt that is on top. It WILL make you look huge which is probably not what you are going for. See how nice Gini Lynn's not buttoned shirt looks compared to my buttoned shirt. Ah, if only I could turn back time and unbutton that sweater. Other than the sweater incident the dinner was great. The food was Mexican and yummy and I ate a lot which would be the reason I look huge in this picture except that this was taken before dinner so it can't be blamed on the food.


1 Comments:

You do not look fat...at all.

But i can that this picture reveals a lot....I forgot to wear lipstick! Oh well at least i remembered deodorant. I think.

Post a Comment

<< Home