Sunday, February 19, 2006
We Survived
Well, I am home and Thomas and I have both survived our night/day away from each other. He was great and I did great. I am not ready to do it again anytime soon, but now I know that if I do I will survive. My cousin's wedding was beautiful. She was beautiful. The bridesmaids (if I can say so) were beautiful. One of the bridesmaids was a professional photographer and had taken bridal portraits earlier that week. Here is a link to both her personal site and her business site. She does beautiful work. So if you live in Arizona and need a photographer I recommend her. I will post some pictures later, but for now I am going to enjoy playing with my boy and taking some down time. It was my first "Matron of Honor" duty, and boy am I tired. My feet are killing me and I am not sure they are going to forgive me anytime soon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Jarman said...

It was great meeting you as well!!! I love the pictures of Thomas... I wish I could have met him!! But I feel like I did, especially because of Gran:)

Post a Comment

<< Home