Sunday, February 12, 2006
The Forgotten File

I have recently realized that I have some "forgotten items" I want to blog about. So I am going to try and post the pictures over the next couple of days. A lot are pictures from a trip to Cedar Key that I took a couple of weeks ago for my cousin Mary Beth's wedding shower. That is the weekend that Thomas perfected his walking so I posted about that instead of Addie. My parents have gotten a new puppy that is adorable. In the picture you can see how much Thomas loved Addie, but his love had nothing on how much she loved him. She followed him everywhere and like to sit in his lap whenever he got still. It was so cute. She was a very calm puppy which he liked. And she was super soft like a good stuffed animal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home