Friday, February 17, 2006
Sometimes Things Aren't as Bad as They May Seem
Today, I am a little sad. In about an hour I will be heading to Gainesville for my cousin Mary Beth's wedding. She gets married tomorrow and I am the Matron on Honor. That makes me sound really old, but that is not the reason I am sad. I will be going without this person:

I got online all ready to do a post to make you all feel very sorry for me. I am leaving my baby for the night for the first time and then I saw this:

Fargo, ND -20ºFClear Wind: W at 14 mph I am just thinking how much worse it could be. Blake is about to leave for 2 weeks and Heather is living in this. I feel more sorry for her than I do for myself. So, my pity party was thrown out the window. We love you Heather, stay safe and warm. (Blake we don't love so much right now. He is leaving!!)

But either way, pray for both Heather and I this weekend. I know I will be fine and lets just hope that she doesn't die of frostbite.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home