Saturday, February 25, 2006
Chamber of Commerce Ad
Sometimes I wonder why in the heck I live in Florida. It is so hot here. I complain about the heat more than I enjoy it. I mean we have had like 3 days this "winter" that could even be considered cold. I enjoy a nice little cold snap. I wish we had more, but then when I look at pictures of babies all bundled up to go outside and remember what it was like getting Thomas ready to leave the house in Fargo I am so glad this is what February in Tampa looks like.

Thomas and I went with his best girl Megan to the park. This is one of my most favorite parks. It is on the water and always has a nice breeze. Even on Thursday when it was hot, but I can't complain when it makes the kids so happy.There really are very few place where you can put on your shorts and t-shirts in February and head outside to enjoy the weather. And, of course, when you add that to the view... well, it really does make for a nice day. Even if you are sweating to death. (p.s. can you tell he doesn't really like the swing??)

But what he does like... Ms. Megan Hope. She is his most favorite girl.



3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Looks like you had a fun day at the park...cute pictures...My son doesn't like those swings very much either. After a few minutes he is like, get me out of here!!

Blogger Nicki said...

He is adorable!

I couldn't imagine being outside in shorts and a t-shirt in February. Sounds good to me. Although, I would miss some of the cold days like you mentioned.

:)

Blogger Trina said...

I cant imagine being able to wear shorts and a tshirt this time of year. Wow! We have tons of snow up at our house still. Although its only in the 30's here so its not terribly cold. Anyway you have a beautiful boy!

Post a Comment

<< Home