Saturday, March 04, 2006
Who Says You Can't Have Good Looks and Brains?
It has been a crazy week, as probably noticed in my last post, Thomas was about to drive me over the edge. He is always non-stop, but not usually bad. The beginning of the week, he had been non-stop and a little bad. Not being used to this I had about lost it. But as usual things got better and Thomas has gone back to normal. (so to speak) Since my last post was about him basically getting on my nerves I felt I needed to show something that melted my heart.

The other day in his room he was sitting on the floor "reading" books. He kept getting new ones and flipping through them. It was so cute. This night he also played in his room while I was cooking dinner. He just quietly played. So, he doesn't always try to climb and burn himself on the stove.There may be some days that my blue eyed beauty makes me crazy, but most of the time he just melts my heart. I just need to keep these memories at the front of my mind and when he starts making me crazy I will just chant, "he looked at books, he looked at books, it was so cute remember how cute." Hopefully this will keep him from sending me over the edge. (He turns one in 5 days, 5 DAYS!!! I can't believe it!!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home