Friday, March 10, 2006
The Time Had Come
Well, we did it. Today we took Thomas to get his beautiful locks cut off. He did not cry, I did not cry. I would say all in all it was a successful trip. Alan, who gave Tyler his first haircut, took care of Thomas as well. He did a great job. Thomas with Daddy and Alan getting ready for the haircut. Awww, the first of the curls slipping away. All done and looking like the big boy that he is now. It didn't look that different to me until we got home and he was walking away from me. That is when I kind of got sad, but still I didn't cry. I think it's because I knew that his hair had gotten a little out of control. But part of me hopes that within weeks it will look like that again.


2 Comments:

Blogger momto3blessings said...

AWE , The first haircut is always bittersweet.

happy birthday THomas!
I wish i could have been there. I live too far away now. (four hours)
But don't worry when i'm in Inverness I'll get to see you more!

Post a Comment

<< Home