Monday, March 27, 2006
The Two Sides to Thomas
The Child Every Parent Dreams Of:

I mean come on, he's one, he's Swiffering what more could you ask for. Thomas does love to clean. He loves the vacuum, the Swiffer, the broom, baby wipes, etc. He could clean all day long. I am not sure where he gets this trait from. If only we didn't have child labor laws in this country. I would so set him up cleaning people's houses. That would be a great way for him to earn his keep.

Except, of course. The Child Every Parent Dreads:

Thomas can also make a royal disaster of any room in you home. Watch out because when he gets on a rampage there is no end in site. This is what I deal with each day. And I wonder why my house is always a disaster area. This is it.

(Also, if you enlarge this last picture you can tell that his shirt reads, "Pee all you can pee." I can thank my Aunt Landa for that. She also got him his pooting bear, a poop shirt, and plenty of other disgusting things.) Hee



5 Comments:

Blogger MarylandMommy said...

So sweet.....

Blogger Beth said...

What a big helper and a complete monster all at the same time :-) Those are great pictures!!!

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

Why, oh why, do I let Martha look at this blog with me? As I write this I have plastic contianers ALL over my kitchen. Destructors will rule my house in April.

My favorite pictures yet! I love them!

Blogger middledavis said...

Okay, Ida Marie, send me the Swiffer guy, but keep the evil twin that doubles for a cyclone. I manage to mess up my house all by myself, thank you.
Great photos!!

Post a Comment

<< Home