Thursday, March 16, 2006
A Glimpse Into Our Day
We take life very easy around here. We have fun with our friends and we like to hang out at home. Thomas is getting more and more independent. I am finding things each day that he is able to do. One of the new great things is being able to give him a bunch of snacks and him just take his time and eat them. This is opposed to him shoving all of them into him mouth and then choking. Since when I fix dinner seems to be our most demanding time of the day, his new freedom has come in very handy. I can now put him on the kitchen floor with his snacks and let him go to town. He love the new Gerber freeze dried corn. Of course, I find them super yummy too.

I also love that he really has taken to books. I am a book lover so this makes me happy, but the reason I love this picture is it shows his super long legs. I was sitting by him and just couldn't believe how tall he is getting.

And how crazy. He is our little climbing boy. He sat in his toy chest today on and off for about an hour. He was having the greatest time with his aquarium.

I think of all the stages that we have hit so far this is my favorite. He is still my baby, but is getting so big and so fun each day. He really does seem to learn something new everyday and it is great to watch and enjoy.



2 Comments:

Blogger momto3blessings said...

AWE he is incredibly cute. I love the pictures.

Blogger Beth said...

I think every stage just gets better and better. I remember everytime Luke turned one I thought that was my favorite stage....but two years old is great also...especially when they talk more...it is sooo cute. When you are having a bad day they can say the smallest thing to you and cheer you up. I can't wait to see what other stages are headed my way!

Post a Comment

<< Home