Wednesday, March 15, 2006
So Much For Posting More Often
Well, after all of my big talk last week about trying to post more often I have fallen a little short this week. It has been a little crazy around here. It seems like Thomas and I have been on the go all week. He was ultra tired this week because of his birthday sugar filled weekend so I have just been trying to make sure he gets all of his naps in. I took him to the doctor on Monday for his shots and he didn't cry until the one that "burned." It amazes me that he is so cool with this stuff. He totally gets it from me. Last night he woke up crying for like an hour and a half. He has never (and I actually do mean never) done this in his entire life. We don't know if it was the shots or maybe a little case of allergies since the entire city of Tampa has about an inch of green film covering it. This year seems to be a little worse than usual. So needless to say we were both a little tired today and some of us were cranky and cried a lot. But then I got over it and made it through the day. Ha!! So anyway, I have taken some pictures and will work on posting them tomorrow or Friday. We have church softball on Friday night and I will try to remember the camera. Daddy is actually pitching so that should be fun(ny). Thomas loves going and playing in the dirt. He was covered in filth last week.


2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Must have been a full moon b/c Rosemary woke up at 1 and would not go back to sleep until after 4 ! It was really weird and annoying! so I sympathize with your exhaustion. Hope the rest of the week is more restful!

Elizabeth

Blogger Beth said...

Last spring our little guy had allergies. He would wake up at night and cough alot. So we bought one of those ionic air purifiers and put it in his room and it helped immediately. It cleans the air really well. And he slept great.

Post a Comment

<< Home