Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Yippee!!
I still have some pictures to post and I will get to those later, but Tyler and I have decided to make a friends wedding into a little family vacation and I am so excited. Those of you who know us know that we very seldom (read: never) get away. So, one of his friends is getting married on April 22 in Knoxville, TN which is about a 13 hour drive from here. We know that we can't do it with Thomas so we are going to make pit stops on the way there and back. And where are we stopping for 2 days on the (not so) way there?? In Columbia SC to stay with Jen I am so excited. The stop actually doesn't add too much to the total travel time either. We still haven't come up with our coming home stop, but that one is not nearly as exciting anyway. Woo Hoo, here we come Baxleys!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

That is sooo exciting...Me and my husband love to travel. We have friends and family every where that we love to go visit. Luke has done really good with all of our long car rides, as long as he has lots of different toys to play with, and plenty of food and drinks!!! Hope you have a great time, sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

Yippee!! I am so excited you are coming to see us! I can't wait for April to get here! You better make sure this isn't an April Fools joke - because teasing us just isn't funny.

Post a Comment

<< Home