Monday, March 20, 2006
Sometimes I Hate Blogger
So I had a whole post ready to put up. I had some pictures, they were cute, you were all going to love them and guess what. For some reason blogger is taking FOREVER to load pictures and so long that it was cutting out and not loading them. I only got one uploaded. So here is all I've got. The post was going to be for Jen, my Mom, and Heather. They were all pictures that they specifically would love. The only one that it loaded was the one for Jen. I have converted Thomas' car that Jen gave him from a walker to a car. He thinks it's really cool, but doesn't quite know how to "work" it. I called her laughing hysterically the other day because instead of sitting and pushing with his feet he just walks with it between his legs. We have tried to show him the correct way to use it, but he just won't do it. And now, he doesn't even hold onto it with his hands, he just walks and it moves with him. He, of course, now thinks this is incredibly funny since we both think its so funny.

While I know the picture doesn't do it justice we did get video footage. So Jen here's your picture. Mom yours will come soon, it's him playing with his LeapPad book thing which he loves and also doesn't quite know how to work yet, but still loves and Heather, yours was a picture of Thomas with his car and the path of destruction behind him. So stay tuned.



1 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Been having the same problem. Not with toys but with blogger.

Post a Comment

<< Home