Wednesday, April 05, 2006
So Long Time No Post
It seems like it has been forever since I've posted anything. Probably because it has been. And when I was cleaning the other day I put the camera away so it's been forever since I have taken pictures since it's not out there and convenient to use. Sigh! We have been fairly busy around here. I am not sure what we are doing, but I feel like we are busy. The time change has been awesome in our house. Thomas had started getting up at 6:30 which has become 8:00. I have to say as a fan of late sleeping I am totally into that. So with the sleeping late and all of the reality shows that I'm addicted to I just can't find much time to blog. I mean with Amazing Race, Survivor, The Apprentice, Next Food Network Star and American Idol, not to mention Gilmore Girls, CSI, John Doe (reruns, sad, I know) and even Survivor reruns plus that whole raising a kid thing there just isn't much time for the computer. Also, we have started Gymboree. We have a music class one Monday and then go to the gym class on Friday. Thomas loves it. His favorite parts are the parachute and the bubbles. Of course, things we could totally do at home for very cheap, but this gets him out and interacting with other children.
I got my hair cut on Monday. It had been a long time and really needed it. I think it looks cute. I will try and post a picture for those who care. (That being my mom, Jen, Mary Beth, and maybe Heather.) The rest of you I will try not to judge for not caring. When I came home after having it done Thomas kept looking at it and trying to figure out exactly what was different.
In Thomas news: He has maybe become just a little sweeter since my last post. I know that seems totally impossible, but it's true. He now blows kisses and totally does it when someone tells him good bye. Today we had lunch with Ina and I told him to tell Aunt Ina bye and give her kisses and he waved and then started blowing kisses and kept doing it for a while. It then became him blowing kisses as we were walking through the mall which charmed every lady we walked by. It really is so stinking cute. I am going to attempt to start posting video, we will see how that goes.
So that's it for us. Now it's just time to prepare for our trip. We leave in 2 weeks. I can't wait. Get the toys ready, Martha, we'll be there soon.


3 Comments:

what a great post! I agree, Thomas is the cutest. I found Milinda's blog.

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

Toys are bleached and ready for new germs, Thomas. Now, I guess I should change the sheets on the guest bed!

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

I, too, am interested in your hair cut! esp. since I just cut all mine off!

Post a Comment

<< Home