Monday, May 01, 2006
The Mind Is Blank
Well, I have nothing interesting to post, but I was going to post some incredibly cute pictures which I can't seem to upload. I guess this is a recurring problem with blogger. Nothing too out of the ordinary has happened around here lately. We are just living life and enjoying being home and getting back to our routine. This month is going to be crazy with the upcoming wedding and some different things that we have going on. I am enjoying this week as time to rest up and get ready for our May adventures. As the title implies, my mind is blank so I won't bore you with rambling. I hope you all had a great weekend and I will try and post pictures later.


1 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

If you want to9 get around the periodic problem of blogger image hosting you can use photobucket.com whenever blogger is down.
Just a thought!

Post a Comment

<< Home