Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Will We Ever Get There???
So many meanings to this title. First, it was my thought the ENTIRE time we were gone. I restate that Thomas HATES the car. More than he hates having his diaper changed, and if you only knew how much he hated that.
Secondly, I don't think my life or his will get back to normal anytime soon. I have no pictures to post because I haven't even loaded them onto the computer because I am not even sure that I know where the camera is right now. The laundry is piled up almost as tall as the washer and since I have yet to get to that I am not seeing it getting smaller in the near future. And sleep?? Who needs it right? For sissies, I think. We are tired. Oh are we ever tired. I am hoping to catch up sometime soon, but I just don't think there is time. Thomas has been sleeping late which is nice, but that is because he is WAY off schedule and staying up until about 9 every night. One night on our trip he stayed up until 11:30. That's right, I said 11:30. Luckily tonight after only a one nap day and a trip to the pool he is in bed by 8:30. Sweet!! Maybe I will try and get started on that laundry since I have already missed most of American Idol. I will try and get some pictures up soon. And give you the more exciting details of our trip. (You notice that I am NOT calling it a vacation. Can a road trip with a 1 year old ever be called a vacation??)


2 Comments:

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

any trip with a kid is NOT a vacation. I don't care if you are at Disney World. For mommies, vacations are over unless babysitters are involved, and even then the prep work to leave the buggers is such a pain. Glad you are home. Tell Jen we need new pictures of Martha. Kara will be here NEXT WEEK. ahh, bliss. Wanna try lunch again?

and you were looking so forward to this trip.

Post a Comment

<< Home