Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Our Big Circle Through the South
I say, if you are going to go a little white trash, you might as well go all the way!!

Thomas loved riding his Uncle Micah's tractor. He couldn't really make it go anywhere, but just sitting on it and turning the wheel made him happy enough. And ya know, if you're going to go riding on your tractor, you might as well go with no shoes or shirt.

I just couldn't resist this picture. You know I love my boys and after looking at this, can't you see why??

After leaving Columbia, SC where we visited Jen, Micah, & Martha we drove through NC on our way to Knoxville, TN. Tyler was in a wedding there. The weather was nice and stormy, but cool which was a nice change for us. It stunk though because I had big plans for Thomas and I to hang out in the pool, but the weather was so bad that we couldn't even use the indoor pool.

This is the only picture I have of Thomas and I from the trip. Nice, huh!!

Of course, I have this beautiful one of my two incredibly handsome guys.

And this?!?! Is a very sad attempt at a family picture. I may have now officially given up.

Believe it or not, those are the best from the collection of pictures that we took on our trip. I know, I know, we should become professionals. Ha, my husband kinda is. Not really, but kind of. Well, remember we were very, very tired.



5 Comments:

hey haven't i seen that dress in another picture???

i love the tractor!

I'm serious, you're such a good writer you should try to make a little extra money at it.

i want to stay at home full time so you can hire me as your assistant. Can you imagine how funny the books would be! Even if they weren't funny to anyone else you know we would think they were hilarious! After a month or so Tyler would come home and fire me and send you back to being a full time mom but we could at least give it a try!

Blogger Ida Marie said...

Yeah, I am pretty sure we would tank the business before it even got started, but we would have a good time while we were doing it.

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

Where is Thomas' $2 shirt?

Blogger Beth said...

Great pictures..but I know what you mean getting a "GOOD" (thats the key word) is hard with a little one. We have had many unsucsessful attemps. That tractor is really neat. Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Great pics! Seth is 4 & we have yet to get a decent family photo!

Post a Comment

<< Home