Monday, June 05, 2006
Manic Monday
The wedding is over, we are recovering, and everyone has again left us. While I miss them, this time it actually is kind of nice. We can sit back and take it easy for a while and then next week I will be missing them like crazy again and ready for them to come back. Here is a teaser wedding photo of Jen, Heather, and I before the wedding courtesy of my cousin Mary Beth.

The wedding was beautiful and pretty much went off without a hitch. Of course, Jen did forget Blake's ring which added a little humor. More pictures to come, but for now I am just going to veg in front of the TV and do a little bit of nothing.
Edited to add: For a short video check out Billy's site. Unfortunately it incriminates me as being the one to throw "rice" directly down Heather's dress.


4 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

A sign of things to come what a great image!

Blogger elizabeth said...

You, Jen and Heather look GORGEOUS!!! (And Billy's video does incriminate you) but it looked like a lovely event! Please pass along my congratulations to Heather!

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

You all did look AMAZING!!! Very very pretty.
post more pics when you get them!

well i have a picture of a wrapped rice pack being thrown directly at them. i caught it in mid air. I think it's coming from your hand.

Post a Comment

<< Home