Monday, May 15, 2006
Long Time No Post
So, it's been a while since I have posted anything and this post will hardly be one. I have a CRAZY week coming up (More details to follow.) so it may be a while before I put up a post that is worth you even coming to read, but once my crazy week is over I will have posting beyond postings. With the upcoming wedding & friends coming and going to Cedar Key and parties and so much fun there will be tons of pictures which I know you will all be dying to see. I had a very nice mother's day and I hope all of you did too. It's always nice to be made feel special and that is what my boys did. Of course, in true fashion, we did not have the camera for anything that we did. Have a great week, and I will try to get up at least one post later in the week.


1 Comments:

I thought about you on mother's day! My mom helped up move all day that day so we didn't get to show her how greatful we are for her rather she showed us why we are.

Ryan and I have sat and debated what we want to do for dinner for the past hour. Finally he got up and went to the kitchen....he's cooking. I guess he solved the debate.

Why is there a handicapped sign next to the word verification? I'll have to click on it and find out. i just thought that was funny.

Post a Comment

<< Home