Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Flickr??
I have a Flickr account, but haven't really used it because I don't know of anyone who has had pictures printed from them. If I am going to upload pictures I would prefer to do it to only one time. If their photos don't come back a good quality then I would rather not have a photo link on my site and continue to use some of the photo upload places I have already used. Let me know what you think of Flickr and how their quality compares to others. Have any of you had pictures printed from them??


3 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

interesting to say the least. Good to see you dabbling in the design side!

first of all i would like to say that i love your new look. tell me more about this flickr thing.

I've overloaded myself. yesterday I signed up for the job of photographing a representative in his office. Lining up the flags behind his head is not exactly my kind of deal but it turned out to be a good experience. at first i was worried because the first shot he looked directly into my flash and blinded himself for the rest of the photo shoot. I think i decided i like running after little kids with a camera better than that but it was a good experience.

two days left and we're done!

I do like your new look.

mb

ooh! that's what i meant to ask. did tyler work on that video? just curious.

Post a Comment

<< Home