Tuesday, May 09, 2006
The Day He Became a Boy
No, this isn't one of those sappy post about how I miss Thomas being a baby and being cuddly and being sweet and small. He is in a really fun stage right now and I am enjoying it a lot. But, the baby that I had at my house last week is no longer here. Here's the proof.

I took him on Saturday to get a "trim." This is what we got. I call it a scalping. It is so short, his curls are gone and he looks about 3. It's amazing what a hair cut can do. His first one was not so traumatic because the guy really did just trim it. I guess you get what you pay for since I went to SuperCuts this time.

I did run into a girl from church after I had it done, and she said that she cuts hair and would trim it up for me when needed. I told her I would definitely take her up on that offer to avoid any more scalping catastrophes.

I know that he is growing up (he's 14 months today), but I miss the curls and if those happen to make him look a little more like the baby I visualize him being that's okay too. He will only be able to look babyish for so long so I don't mind taking advantage of it while it lasts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home