Thursday, May 11, 2006
Sitter = Cleaning
Argh, I have a new sitter coming to keep Thomas tonight. My house is a complete disaster!!! We don't use a sitter very often (with the exception of my mother-in-law and she knows that I am an awful housekeeper) so I don't often have to do a mad cleaning before we go out. Then, when we don't use her we use one of our friends daughters who also knows that my house keeping skills leave something to be desired, but neither one of those were available tonight so we have someone new coming. I can't let a new sitter think that we live in total clutter all of the time. Even though we do. I have been cleaning since I got up this morning and still have so much to do, but it's all worth it. We are going to dinner with some friends and without Thomas. Oh, how we love our little boy, BUT it will be so nice to go to dinner without him.

Yes, even him.



1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

What a cute picture!!! Hope you enjoy your night out. It is always so nice to get to do that once in a while!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home