Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Just To Get Me In A Little More Trouble
Well, my cousin Mary Beth who was one of the photographers at the wedding just sent me this shot. I think it is further proof that I am to blame for any stuff down the dress. She did blame me for throwing a full rice bag in the comments for the last post. This is not true. I only threw a wee little bit down the front of Heather's dress. I spoke with Heather tonight and she knew it was me and didn't seem too angry so I think I'll be fine.

I can say that for the first time today I feel as if I am getting back to normal. I have just been so tired. So hopefully soon I will get to post and tell about all the fun things that we did the past couple of weeks. And I was right before, I am now missing Jen and Heather and can't believe that I said it was nice to have everyone gone. But, Heather will be back for a couple of days this weekend and Jen will be in Cedar Key in July and then Heather and I are meeting up with Jen in South Carolina this September so luckily we have some fun things coming up.



2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

It is funny what the pictures can capture. What a great picture!!! We have a couple like that from our wedding too.

I have proof that you threw the full bag of rice...or that rice like stuff. bird friendly rice.

the pictures have been uploaded on pictage let me know if you can view them.

mb

Post a Comment

<< Home