Friday, January 20, 2006
One Busy Boy
Thomas totally enjoys life. If there is one thing that can be said about him, it's that he never wastes a minute. He is always very busy and having a lot of fun. (That is, of course, when he is not throwing on of his new found fits.)

I bought him a new travel booster seat. We tried it out at Ina's the other day and it worked great. It was definitely money well spent.

Here Thomas is with his love the vacuum cleaner. He has now figured out that he can climb on it. Of course, then again he can now climb on most anything.

There are so many things wrong with this picture. First of all he has climb up onto the dishwasher. He had done this several times while I was unloading it. You can also see that he has been very busy pulling everything out of the cabinet. I had already cleaned up the plastic containers once.

Ha!! I went to get Thomas out of his bed the other day and this is what I found. He was totally wrapped up in monkey arms. I am not sure how it happened, but it cracked me up.

Who says it's not one of the tools. I love that he set his paci down right beside all of his and daddy's tools. He was helping daddy replace the lights on his car.

We decided the earlier we teach him how to do things like this, the earlier he can do them for us.

But for right now we will just enjoy that sweet smile and fun personality. (That is, of course, when he is not throwing one of his new found fits.)



4 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Its about time Daddy replaced those lights!

Ida Marie - THese are my favorite pictures yet.

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

wow - what a big boy he is getting to be!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

Post a Comment

<< Home