Monday, January 02, 2006
If It's Made For A Nine Month Old, We Own It!!
We had a great Christmas this year. Having Thomas did make it so much fun. Of course, he didn't really get the whole thing, but Tyler and I loved celebrating this time of year with our little boy. Thomas got so many great gifts. And, I have to give a big thanks to this blog. By mentioning not being able to keep my son in clothes or especially shoes he received lots of these for Christmas. (Thanks Mom, Gini Lynn, and Ina.) I have said that I will now be sure and mention anything that he is lacking since I now know the power of the blog.
:::
Thomas was so cute on Christmas morning. He didn't understand why we were so excited for him to play with new things. It takes him a while to wake up, but all of the paper to shred helped move this process along. Tyler got him a very annoying remote to play with. It now rivals the Busy Bee in the most annoying toy Thomas owns. And this one, we can blame on no one by Tyler, so he can't complain about it.

:::

On Christmas morning Tyler's family and the Baxleys came over for breakfast. Pat had made a yummy meal and we all ate and then got to the gifts. It was so fun to have this time together.

After a great morning we headed to Cedar Key to join my family. That post will be for tomorrow. (Hope this satisfies you for now Mary Beth.)



2 Comments:

well it does satisfy me for now but I will be looking for more tomorrow.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home