Saturday, December 24, 2005
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

I love Christmas, and everything that goes along with it. This season has been especially fun because we now have Thomas in our family. Having a child adds a whole new dimension to the holiday season. I am so excited to open gifts with him in the morning. I know it will be a blast. He mainly just loves the paper which is great to watch. He has gotten a couple of gifts so far and has had fun playing with them. I hope that all of you have a great Christmas and a fun time with all of you families. Here are some fun pre-Christmas pics of Thomas.


3 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Merry Christmas Thomas and many more to ya!

Update!
I want to see more pictures. are you taking a break!?!?

I have some blogspot questions for you.... There are things i don't know how to do.
mb

Update!
I want to see more pictures. are you taking a break!?!?

I have some blogspot questions for you.... There are things i don't know how to do.
mb

Post a Comment

<< Home