Thursday, December 15, 2005
This Is A Picture For Jen & Molly
Here is Thomas in a nice little sissy outfit for church. He did look awful cute, but I will say that it was the first Sunday that I had to leave church early because he was crying. I am not going to blame it on the fact that I dressed him a little girlie, but I am thinking that maybe it had something to do with it. That and the fact that there were about 5 kids who had just been dropped off and were screaming for their parents and it set him off. So the outfit makes him super sensitive too. Don't know if we will wear that one again. :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

should I save my red and white check with smocking on it for him??? IF that is as sissy as it gets, that is not so bad. He looks adorable!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

Post a Comment

<< Home