Friday, January 13, 2006
A Shout Out To All You Two Year Old Girls Out There
Hey y'all it's Thomas. My mom so thinks I am napping, but I just had a little something to say so I decided to post it on the blog. To all you feisty two year old girls I am here to say keep you hands off my face!! If you even think about coming near me with your claws again, I will so bring a big stick and take you down.

And in case you didn't know, younger guys are SO in right now (just ask my Aunt Heather AND my Aunt Jolie) so you may want to be nice to me because one day I am going to be a total hottie and I will not give you the time of day because of all of the stuff I had to deal with from you when we were younger. And you'll get all sad and then it will be your turn to cry and my turn to laugh.

So just PLAY NICE like my shirt says and I will play nice too. Because hopefully one day I will totally grow out of this weird eye problem I have, and if not?? I'll just be the only hottie around with an eye problem and you'll still chase after me. Ha!!



6 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

You must teach Thomas not to harbor his bitterness :)

Sorry about the scratches :( There is something about our children getting hurt that makes us so defensive! (Ain't nothing fiercer than a mother who's child has been wronged!)

Your 10 month letter to Thomas is so sweet, but I'm worried about you as he approaches 1. Do you think you'll be able to handle it? Start mentally preparing yourself now... it'll be here before you know it! (I'll admit, I'm a bit freaked out that Rosemary is turning 2! I'm not entirely convinced two years have passed, but the birth certificate would confirm the fact!)
Enjoy the remaining months of the first year and remember, they are always our babies :).

HAAAA!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Hilarious Blog, Thomas!

You're a better writer than your mom and she's really good!

You tell those little girls they're gonna regret messing with you. and if they don't stop me and my Dog Bella will come and hunt them down!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you thought I was just another harmless little lass and that I would share my shopping cart, well wrong! I am just like all other females on God's green earth so back off!!
Your pal

Blogger Ida Marie said...

Hmmmm, Ella, your post has a hint of Mr. Billy to it. Would that be because it IS Mr. Billy??

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

I messed up the link to Scratchy's image it somehow associated itself with the time stamp. If you did not see it before here is Scratchy's come over here and get scratched look.

Blogger Ida Marie said...

Awww, she is so cute and that is an awful picture. Poor Ella, she was just defending herself against a boy 1/2 her age that is her size. She knows she has to be tough because she is so little.

Post a Comment

<< Home