Friday, January 06, 2006
I Think He Thinks It's His New Girlfriend
Martha, Megan, and all you other girls who have been vying for Thomas' affection move over. Just like most guys his heart has been won by a sleek, beautiful car. And boy does he ever love this car. (Although it's not really a car, not yet anyway.)

Jen (and Micah and Martha) got Thomas this push toy for Christmas. It is a very big hit. It goes everywhere he goes. The following pictures were taken over several days and you will notice one recurring trend. The push toy. Oh, and a warning this post is all pictures all the time. It is what you have come here for and you will not be disappointed.

In the previous pictures he was in the kitchen with his push toy. I think since it was the new love of his life he felt the need to introduce it my push toy the jogger stroller although I am pretty sure that he enjoys his a whole lot more than I enjoy mine.

Probably his 2nd most favorite new toy is a baseball thing my mom got him. He doesn't quite get the concept yet. (He doesn't come from baseball roots after all.) He does love to "throw " the ball though.

Why is Thomas smiling?? Because when Captain Destructo gets a baseball toy what does it come with??

Why a baseball bat, of course!! More so than the actual toy he loves the bat. Usually him, the push car, and the bat stroll the house all happy like. And unfortunately he gets his driving ability from me, so the whole multi-tasking thing is not great for him. He rams into A LOT of things, he runs over toys, he tips the car over, you get the idea.

But Thomas says, "Pish with the whole car talk mom, let's get to something more interesting like how completely and absolutely adorable I am. I mean come on." My mom and I got him this shirt the other day and at first I thought it was a good thing if there was a movie made about him one day, but then I remembered... there are movies made about Hitler, Al Capone, that guy who escaped from Alcatraz. I am hoping that there will not be any similarities between his movie and these.

The real reason for his expression is because he now does this when he sees the camera because he is anticipating the flash. It's now very hard to get a good picture of him looking toward the camera because he squints his eyes. Tyler says its because I take too many pictures of him and might be burning his retina. Me taking too many pictures of him might be true, but I mean come on, when you have a baby that looks like this!!! What else can you do??

The eyes, the cheeks, the teeth, the constant stream of drool, and the fact that you can always tell he is solving the worlds problems in that head of his. I assume once he can talk he will tell us the cure for cancer, world hunger, and how to achieve world peace.

And as if this tongue was not enough... there are curls, beautiful, adorable curls. We can't cut his hair because... curls.

Just so you know little boy, I am smitten with you. You fill my days with so much joy. You add a whole new laughter to our house and fill us with more love than we thought was possible.



1 Comments:

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

just HOW MANY TOYS does that child have????
love love love all the pics - let's try and get together soon!
love,
mv

Post a Comment

<< Home