Monday, September 19, 2005
And We're Off!!
Well, I wanted a little something exciting to post, and boy do I have it. Thomas has gone from being a boy who can crawl, but only if totally neccesary to a boy that can crawl, and will. He loves his stuffed animals, and today he just got really excited about one of them. Tyler and I would move the monkey across the room, and he would go get it. Of course, his reward was short lived because we would then take the monkey away again and make him go get it again. We are already saving up for the counseling this will require. He also can sit up for a lot longer today than he has been able to. Our little boy is growing up, and I can't believe how fast. Here he is getting ready to go...
He is trying to get to a cord that is plugged in. I guess it is time to baby proof the house. This is the one member of our family not happy about Thomas' new mobility. I think that she is trying to come up with the best way to escape. She has been trying to for years, but now there is even more incentive. She prefers that he would just sit. He thinks that is not fun. The crazy look in his eyes should tell you the trouble that we are in. Your prayers will become even more important the older this wild child gets.


4 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

He is sooo cute! (I know I keep writing that, but he really is!)

Blogger MarylandMommy said...

This is such a great age!!! How fun!!! I miss those days. Hopefully, next year we will have another little one to start things over again.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is getting so big!
Mom and i think that you should write children's books...well it was her idea but i totally agree.

once again, i love the pictures!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home