Friday, September 09, 2005
My Six Month Old Beauty, I Mean Big Handsome Boy
I am Thomas' mother, therefore, if I choose to call him my beauty it should be okay. But just in case it's not, I have covered myself by also calling him my big handsome boy. He is handsome, but when I look at him I just can't help but think, "Man that kid is pretty." I just hope that if I ever have a girl, I can say the same thing. If we call her "handsome" then that is a problem.
Thomas is doing great. He continues to get bigger everyday. He is working so hard at crawling, but just can't seem to get the coordination right. His intense nature really wants him to be able to move. He really wants to be able to run after the cat. I think Allie knows this day will come. She seems to be watching him more intently these days. Tyler and I laugh because they will have staring competitions. Thomas will be on the floor near her and they will both just stare at each other. Thomas is thinking, "Wow, that is something soft and fun to chew on." Allie is thinking, "If that thing comes near me I am going to attack." We hope that neither one happens.
We went to Thomas 6 month check-up yesterday. He continues to get tall and lean. He is still in the 90% for height and 50% for weight. My little boy who is in 9-12 month onesies still wears 0-3 month shorts. I keep trying on the bigger sizes waiting for them to fit him, but they just don't. I just wish I had that problem. Hmmmm, maybe one day.
I have taken about 101 pictures of him today. I won't bore you with all of them, but I have posted some. He is still in the "I want to make funny faces at the camera" mode, but I think I got some pretty good ones anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home