Friday, September 09, 2005
Fun Article
Hey all of you DIBC people, I found a fun article that I think you might enjoy. I am hoping that I can beat Billy to posting this. Since Tyler is going on this trip I thought that it was a fun find. Also, if you would like to donate, please do. All of the guys said that the tennis balls were the best things they took. They said that the kids all got so excited when given something as small as a tennis ball. So if you are interested in donating to the church call 251-1515. They will be very appreciative to whatever you are able to give. Thank you.


1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Thanks for the link!
it was a nice article... I hope that they get all the stuff they need. I know God will provide!

I hope I get to see Thomas in person when we come home for Christmas... he has some classic expressions!

Post a Comment

<< Home