Monday, September 12, 2005
The Other Side
For those of you who know me well, you know that I have been a nanny/babysitter most of my life. In fact, that is how I have met most of the wonderful friends I have today. I have kept probably over a hundred children (not counting church kids) in my life and have been payed well most of the time. Well, last night I payed my first babysitter. We have had quite a few people keep Thomas, but they were all family and close friends who we have not payed. Their payment was the joy that comes from spending a couple of hours with the most angelic boy ever to have been born. :) It was a very weird thing walking back into the house with the money in my hand. I have crossed over. I am now the one paying people to watch my child. I am no longer the one getting payed. It's weird, very weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home