Sunday, September 18, 2005
Just an Update
So, nothing new going on around here. It seems like we have been busy, but I can't really think of what we have done. Thomas and I went to Cedar Key this past week. It was great being home for a little while and eating some good food. Tyler has been busy with church stuff. They were in planning meetings all week and he coaches a kids soccer team. We will have been married 5 years at the end of this month. It seems so hard to believe. As of now, we have nothing fun planned, at least not together. :) Tyler leaves Oct. 1st for the Dominican on a mission trip, so Thomas and I are leaving town too. We are going to fly up and see my friend Jen. I can't wait. We have a lot of fun day trips planned. I am sure that I will post about a hundred pictures that week. I have been inspired by Molly to learn to put pictures within my text. Billy has told me how. We will see how I do.
The other day without even realizing it, I put Thomas in clothes matching his daddy. I thought this was so cute. So have you seen them anywhere??
I have been looking for them ever since I took the picture. Maybe they both got sucked into that TV that they are so focused on. Thomas has a big boy bath now. He is not totally sure of what to do with it, but he loves that he can play in the water. He has toys that he likes to push around. He has a great time. Well, that is all of the news for now. Hopefully I will have something entertaining to post soon.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is really focused on that TV. So cute!

Sorry I missed you all this saturday. I got in around 2 from the cirque du soleil and then slept in late and woke up sick.

I loved the cirque! it was so amazing. Ryan kept closing his eyes during it because he was scared they wre going to fall. It was all that I thought it would be.
mb

Post a Comment

<< Home