Friday, September 30, 2005
1/10th Of Our Way To Golden

So, today is mine and Tyler's 5th wedding anniversary. We haven't killed one another yet, and that only leads me to think that this thing may last. We have had a fun 5 years. There have been very few dull moments. How does one celebrate a 5th anniversary you may ask? Well, if you are Tyler and I, you go your separate ways. 5 years ago tomorrow we were leaving for our week long honeymoon. Tomorrow we leave for a week apart. I say that is how you keep a marriage healthy. Lots of time together, but some time apart too. I look forward to telling you about and showing you pictures of both of our trips. Please be in prayer for the Dominican team. Tyler's will definitely not be the week of leisure that I will be having. So here's looking to 100 more years of fun together. Happy Anniversary, Tyler!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept thinking about you all when ever I wrote the date yesterday. Happy ANniversary! WOW! i cannot believe it's been five years.

have a great trip!

Post a Comment

<< Home