Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Other New Stuff
Thomas had given me some signs as to wanting different food. I know it sounds crazy, but I just knew he was ready. So today I decided to try a little bit of rice cereal. He went crazy. He loved the stuff. He already gets a lot of that in his bottle, but I guess it was much better tasting when he knew he was eating it like he was big. I called the doctor who gave us the go ahead to start Thomas on veggies. As long as he is getting the amount of formula he needs during the day, he can also eat some real food. So tonight, we started with peas. He would laugh and smile when I would put the spoon toward his mouth. He loved it. If I was a little too slow, he would grab my hands and shove them toward his mouth. He did really good at keeping it all in. I was very impressed. So, another fun new stage in Thomas life. We shall see how it goes!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure sign he's related to Jarret

-Does jarret read this site??

Blogger middledavis said...

That's funny...I was going to say it's a sure sign he's related to his grandaddy Davis. Well, Mike, what about that?

Post a Comment

<< Home