Sunday, July 24, 2005
Man I Love Cable!! (and DVRs)
Why do I love cable you may ask. For reasons that only a true reality TV junky can understand. I am counting on you Molly!! Starting tonight on the Outdoor Life Network (ch. 74 for those in Tampa) they are replaying all of the Survivors starting with season one. (I am gonna cheer for Richard Hatch!! hee hee) It is showing every night (even weekends) at 7 p.m. without the commercials. And why do I love my DVR?? Because I have set it to record every single episode. Ahhh, sometimes you can find great joy in the simplest of things.


2 Comments:

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

ahhhh - you must CALL ME when wonderful events like this happen. I haven't been watching TV since the "season" hasn't started yet, so I didn't see any ads. We are only watching Wiggles, Higgly Town Heros, and DoodldeBops. (Jeff is disturbed by the "men" in the doodlebops!). Off to program my DVR...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

Post a Comment

<< Home