Monday, July 11, 2005
A Man is ALWAYS A Man!!
Sometimes I am reminded that my little boy is not just a little boy, but a little man. He loves sitting with me at the computer, he smiles when I am changing his diaper (especially poopy ones), he loves being naked, he loves to hold the remote, and he is extremely intense. My mother-in-law says that Tyler was also intense very early on. This worries me even more. He grabs his toys with such force. I put together his ExcerSaucer this weekend. He loves it. He can already spin around to the different toys that he wants to play with. His favorite, of course, is the little mirror. He is vain. As we move toward legos, computer games, cars, trucks, and sports I am sure that the intensity will grow. So will the fun. So is the life with little men.


2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Dang! (can I say that?) He gets bigger with every post you make! He is aging before my blogging eyes! Babies truly display how rapidly time flies! I know everyone says he looks like you... and he does! But I see a lot of Tyler in him too. Maybe it's the 'intensity' :).

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Huzzah "LT" being a man is the best. Poop'in, try'in to break stuff, and maintain'in as much control of the world around you! Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

<< Home