Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Just Filling Up My Heart With A Little More Love
Thomas has given me what seems to be a stronger version of the cold that he has. He never really had any coughing or chest congestion and I have it horribly. No, this is not a post of me complaining about being sick, it is post to show you how sweet the two guys in my life are. (Yes! I just said that Tyler was sweet.) We got home from Jacksonville Monday afternoon and I was feeling just a little worse than I might have felt had I been hit by a bus. Tyler went to work to get some stuff done and then, he actually went to the grocery store, bought groceries, and came home and COOKED them. I could not have been more proud. And what could make me even MORE proud?? The fact that Thomas wanted to help him out. This could have been from guilt. I mean, I was in the state that I was in because of him.
Something else that makes me happy, it is snowing in Fargo this week. This makes me very excited although I am not sure that Heather is with me on that one. It also looks like it will snow right before we get there next week. My theory is, if it is going to be cold, it better be snowing. I am sure if there is snow on the ground, Thomas will be very tired of the camera before we home. Also, the fourth Harry Potter movie comes out on Friday. My mom is actually coming into town to watch Thomas so that I can go see it during the day. I can't wait. I am sure that it will be great. Well, that is the news around the Johnston house. We are beginning to feel better and getting a little more sleep around here. It is a beautiful thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home