Saturday, November 05, 2005
It Was Just Another Day At The Beach
. .
Today Thomas and I met Mary Beth over at St. Pete beach. She was in town photographing a wedding and we couldn't pass up the chance to spend the day with her. We took Thomas out to the beach and he LOVED it. I am not talking just liked it, I am talking he had the best time ever. I wasn't sure how he would react since he has not been in sand for some time, but it didn't take him any time at all to start covering himself from head to toe in this wonderful white stuff. We had to give him a bath before heading for lunch because he had some much sand on him. Looks like he is following in the footsteps of his family's love for all things water!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are really great pictures. I had lots of fun. Tell THomas that I said thanks for showing me around town. I'll have to come down again soon to visit.

Post a Comment

<< Home