Thursday, November 03, 2005
Has Steve Erwin Moved His Show to Africa??
.
. Because I am pretty sure that is him tackling a giraffe instead of a crocodile. Tyler put this giraffe in Thomas' crib the other day when he laid him down for his nap. When I went in to make sure he had fallen asleep, this is what I found. We are not sure if he is actually sleeping or passed out from the energy it took to tackle this beast. Either way, a 3 hour nap followed so it's all good to me. We now let him sleep with it all the time, and his big furry blanket, and the silkie one he has always loved. I am sure that child services will be coming to take him away any day now, but until then, he can sleep with all of the suffocation hazards he wants to. Because we love him just that much.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

Martha says, "How dare he taunt me with that. He knows I LOVE giraffes. If he loves me, he will let me play with it at Christmas."

Post a Comment

<< Home