Saturday, August 20, 2005
Traveling
Here is a picture of Aunt Heather and Blake as they headed to Fargo, ND. I think they have both decided that three days of driving is not good for anyone. Stories include her mom (who was following them in Heather's car) getting shot. We don't think this one is true. But those of you who know our family might tend to believe it. I also heard that Blake and Heather attempted to kill many people by bullying them with this truck. Even with all of the drama, it appears that they have arrived safe and sound.


4 Comments:

Blogger Seamus O'Conley said...

this is probably the best picture i have seen in the past hour. man, oh man

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

people moving sucks (can I write that??) I think everyone should be made to return to Tampa immediately! (my sister included!)

Blogger Ida Marie said...

I agree totally Molly. When I go to move Jen and Heather back to Tampa, we will get Susan too.

Blogger elizabeth said...

I'm catching up with everyone, trying to scan a months + worth of blogs...
Why is Heather moving to ND???? Maybe I didn't scan back far enough, but I didn't see an explaination. You must be very bummed... it's always hardest when you're the one staying and the others are leaving.
I can tell you're enjoying motherhood emmensely! Thomas continues to grow at an amazing rate and is still very cute!
Read Molly's comments for why we've been missing.
Take care!

Post a Comment

<< Home