Friday, August 19, 2005
Life
I guess that you always know that life changes continuously, but sometimes it just slaps you in the face. Heather moved on Tuesday. It was sad. We have all cried many tears. (Okay, so we don't know if Thomas' were because of her moving or not, but we can only assume.) It's sad. We miss her so much already. Have I mentioned that it's sad?? :) I am the only one left in Tampa now. (Jen moved 2 years ago.) I have told them that I am "holding down the fort" until they both move back. Hopefully that will happen in about 2-3 years. I will make it until then. If they wait any longer, I may just have to pack them up and move them back myself. I don't think their husbands will mind.
Thomas is really moving now. We have a rug that has become his play place. He rolls all around and scoots all over. Tonight for the first time he got off of it. I figure that is a big step. (Or crawl anyway.) Tyler was in the living room. I think that he was trying to get to him. The scary thing is, there are two steps between Thomas' rug and the living room. I think we will be purchasing gates very soon. I am not sure if I am ready for the crawling stage or not, but I guess that I have no choice. Baby proofing, here we come.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home