Monday, August 15, 2005
Our Busy Life
It seems like it has been forever since I have posted last. It has been a crazy week. Heather moves tomorrow, so we have been having a lot of dinners in her honor. Her and Blake also got engaged last week so there have been dinners in honor of that as well. (I will try to post some pics of the couple and the ring tomorrow.) I made two trips to Cedar Key in a 5 day period. My son now hates the car. I think that he is scared that when he gets in is car seat these days it will be for 2 1/2 hours. I hope he recovers from this soon. He is exhausted and somewhat fussy. Those who know him know how unusual that is. I am hoping that it won't take too many days for him to recover.
Thomas is getting so old so fast. He is now 5 months old. He is eating veggies and fruit and loves them all. He gets so excited whenever he sees food or a spoon or anything that indicates eating. This also means when we are eating. He will grab the drink out of your hand. This, of course, is very fun when you aren't expecting it. I blame this on his father. He is the one who started giving him sips of his drink. He tries so hard to crawl. He can't quite do it yet, but can move if he really wants to. (Look at the pictures below.) We know that as active as he is, once he actually begins to move, our life will change drastically.
I have put up some pictures from the last week. I hope you enjoy them. My favorite is the one of him and Tyler playing on the computer. Tyler has a game that he and his friends play together (the reason for the headset) on the computer. Thomas really enjoys watching this. And I enjoy watching him. :)
P.S.: Thomas was very excited to see his "Aunt" Mary Beth on both trips to Cedar Key. She is by far his most favorite 2nd cousin with brown hair and brown eyes. (I'm hoping that she is his only one. If not, she is also his most favorite 2nd cousin that is 5'10" and engaged to Ryan.) Anyway, we do love Mary Beth and he really does like her. She can always get a good smile. (If you are confused by this addition, read the comments for this post.)


4 Comments:

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Great update Ida thanks for keeping us up to speed! I like the adventures of Thomas because he really get around!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me!! EXCUSE ME!!!
I was there. where's the picture of me and Thomas. you know he's fond of me, where is it!?!

(if you have one but it exposes bad flaws, be a good girl and don't post it. just talk about me)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously you either (A) do not have a recent picture of me and Thomas or (B) You have one but it exposes flaws, although they are rare and hidden they are there.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(reply to shoe comment)

No.

:-)

Post a Comment

<< Home