Sunday, December 04, 2005
Why I Need Jen & Heather To Move Back!!
Aunt Ina might be smoking crack, but instead of saying no and setting a good example we are just going to light up and join her. Ina is an exerciser, and now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that. But, she is one of THOSE exercisers. She does it almost every day and is super in shape. So when she says, "Hey, Ida, why don't we run the Gasparilla 15K?" I should have run, well actually I did run because I stupidly said okay. (That's right people I said 15 freakin K, in American that is 9.6 MILES!!!) Now see, if Jen & Heather still lived in town and I had 3 close friends to share my time between I may have thought twice, in fact, they probably would have led me to reconsider, but since now Ina is my only close friend in town I allow her be a bad influence on me. Luckily Thomas enjoys the runs which still aren't very long so it makes it a nice outing for him. I have tried to explain to him that while they are fun for him they might just be the death of me. Something else that might be the end of me. MY. CHILD. IS. SICK. AGAIN!!! He fell asleep at 7:30 tonight, slept about 20 mins. and has been a little high maintenance since. Pray for me!! I am gonna need it. Oh, but there is an upside to these runs and the sleepless nights I inevitably have coming up, I am in 2 weddings both of which feature strapless dresses, this could only mean good things for my arms and the rest of me.


2 Comments:

Blogger Molly & the boys said...

just think how great you will feel!!! He looks like such a big boy in his way cool stroller. Sorry he is sick. We have 4 bottles of amoxicillian in our fridg as we speak!

Oh, Jeff said yes to the Christmas Vacation party and to New Years Eve (unless we are in South Carolina, but I should know this week) so lets talk dates!

Blogger barefeetbilly said...

Run Ida Run.

Post a Comment

<< Home