Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Friday After Thanksgiving - The Day That NO DEAL Was Worth Dying For
We woke up Friday morning to blanket of snow. It had snowed about 3 inches and would continue to snow a little more. We were so excited. I had hoped it would snow for mine and Tyler's Christmas card picture. (I will not post any of those since many of you will be receiving one.) The first thing Heather said was, "Those people at Best Buy, do you think they were out in this all night??" Our answers were confirmed on the news when we saw them rushing into the same store we had seen them outside of. No newscaster mentioned the fact that they had been waiting in front of the store since about 6:30 the night before and it had snowed while in the single digit temperature of the night. I like a good deal as much as the next guy, but COME ON PEOPLE!!! It was snowing!! Was it really worth the frost bite you got to save $100 on some technical piece of equipment you probably didn't need anyway? I say NO THANK YOU!! So that is my vent on the crazy day after Thanksgiving shoppers.
We took Thomas out for his first snow adventure. He was all bundled up in blankets and seemed to enjoy the fun cold stuff in his hands.
:::

:::

This would soon change. By mid-afternoon he hated the snow. And let me say that when I used the word hate I do mean hate. Why Aunt Heather would move to such a God forsaken place can only be answered by showing you this picture.

:::

:::

I am not going to say whether he is worth it or not, but lets just say that if Tyler said he was moving me to the tundra I might tell him he was not worth it.

:::

:::

And look at him, he would so be worth it!! Although, Thomas in this picture is agreeing that NOTHING is worth this cold. The next two pictures are just random pictures that I like. The one of me with Heather and Thomas I think is cute. It show Thomas becoming very OVER the picture taking as well as the snowy teen weather.

:::

:::

:::

This picture is fun for me because there is a web cam at Condordia College that I look at most days. This is what you see from the camera. For more pictures check out Tyler's site. Also, I am trying some new ways to post photos so if you have trouble reading the text let me know. I am working on preventing that from happening.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home