Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Bumps & Bruises, Halloween, Aunts, Computers, and Losing Pants
We have been super busy here at the Johnston house. I figured it was about time for a Blogger update. Aunt Heather and Blake were here this past weekend. We had a lot of fun seeing them and getting to hang out with them. We sure do miss them both a lot. I think that Heather may miss Thomas a lot more than she misses us. She claims it's not true, but we all know that it is. We unfortunately did not get any pictures while they were here. But no fear, we will be in Fargo next month, and I am sure we will take enough then to make up for it. It has been harder to keep up the blog because I no longer have the time I used to because my son is a mobil fanatic. He is keeping us all on our toes. He is everywhere. And usually when he is there he is falling and hurting himself. This past Sunday he had a "black eye." Of course, just like any good child he got it right before heading to church so he was sure to get a lot of sympathy. Here is a picture. Notice the cute pegs he has. :)
.

.

He also continues to be obsessed with standing up. This has made nap time increasingly difficult. I lay him down, but all he wants to do is stand, stand, stand. I try to get on to him, tell him "no sir" and lay him down, but every time I go in there is has this cute little smile on his face that I can't resist.

.

. I love this picture of him all up in his mobile. It is one of the many times that I had to go lay him down. Thomas is still on the thin side, so very few of his pants fit him right. This is usually not a problem because he wears shorts a lot. But since it has been cool the past couple of days, he has been wearing pants. Pants that are too big when you are a crawler can cause some problems. Most of these involve losing your pants. They will sometimes fall off of him if he is standing for a long time as well. . Ah, who can resist a cute little hiney like that. :) Very few people think that Thomas looks like Tyler. Most people say that he either looks like me or my brother Heath. But... no one who gets to know Thomas can deny the fact that he is totally his father's son. He loves computers, wires, lights, and basically anything that has any technology associated with it. He is going to be a geek just like his daddy. Tyler has now given him his own keyboard, mouse, remote, and phone to play with. It keeps him happy longer that any of his actual toys. Ah, boys...

.

"Hmmm, I know this wire plugs into something. Where can I put it, where can I put it??"

And to finish, just a Halloween greeting from Thomas. Stay tuned, next blog will include Yoda pictures. And trust me, you DO NOT want to miss those. .



1 Comments:

Blogger The Fabulous Four said...

hmmm...Thomas with a remote and computer parts...he must be looking more like Tyler every day. Those teeth look ready for some Outback.

Post a Comment

<< Home