Monday, June 27, 2005
Home safe and sound
Well, Heather, Thomas and I have made it home safely. It was the shortest, longest trip that I have ever taken. I miss the Baxleys so much already, but they have promised to come home in August. Here are some more pictures of our trip. Thomas was, as usual, a trooper. Heather and I decided that he really is the best behaved baby ever. He is now asleep for what is the first of many naps today. He has got to make up for the lack of sleep while we were gone. I don't know who was more glad to see their own bed, me or him.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pictures are so great. I would comment on every one of them but I don't want to look too obsessive. he is adorable!!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Post a Comment

<< Home